Monday, September 24, 2012

Unreal Candy yay or nay!!



 I love the idea of candy without high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, artificial colors and flavors, and preservatives. My kids of course love candy!!!

 Bzzagent sent me a coupon to try an Unreal candy bar for free as well as BOGO coupons to share. I decided that I could not review a product based on only tasting one item so I got three candy bars. I sat down with my kids and we tried all three together. I wanted to know what my kids thought about them too, so we spilt each one in three. We really loved the colorful packaging, really appealing to the eye! The first one we tried was Unreal 77, the peanut butter cups. My kids noticed they were a little smaller than the "normal ones" but they were good. I really liked the chocolate it was quite tasty. I think they need a little more peanut butter though. My kids thought they were delicious and wanted more!! The next one we tried was Unreal 5, the carmel nougat bar.  I found this one to be a little lacking in flavor. The Carmel tasted great but I think the nougat tasted strange. My daughter thought it tasted like one of my special granola bars( my diet meal bars). My son loved it!! The third one I tried was the Unreal 41, the candy coated chocolates. I thought these were good but my kids did not like them. I think the idea of Unreal candy is great but I think they may need to work on the flavors a little. They were also really hard to find. 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home