Saturday, September 29, 2012

CleanWell Sanitizing Wipes!

I received some of CleanWell's sanitizing wipes in my Naturals Voxbox from Influenster. I am not a fan of sanitizing wipes, they usually leave my hands sticky and feeling dirty after. I can admit that many times i just need to wash them after i just sanitized them. CleanWell wipes left my hands feeling clean and smooth. I like how they contain no alcohol so that they do not make burn cuts or make my hands feel dry and sticky. I always carry wipes with me in my purse in case my kids need to clean their hands. I think i will be replacing the baby wipes with CleanWell wipes. Not only will i be able to clean my kids hands but i will be able to make sure they are germ free!
CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home