Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Original™ Dish Drying Mat

 I received  The Original™ Dish Drying Mat in My naturals Voxbox from Influenster to test. At first I was not sure how much use it would actually get since I use my dishwasher on a regular basis. I do wash my pots and pans and delicate dishware by hand and have a small dish drainer on my counter. The dish drainer is plastic and gets gross very easily, I am always cleaning it or putting it in the dishwasher. I decided to try the Dish Drying Mat instead and I love it. It absorbs all the water so my counter does not get wet at all. It is easy to clean and to store. I do not have to have a dish drainer on my counter all the time. I can roll up the mat when I am not using it and give myself more counter space. I love the way it hold so much water. I went out and bought on of the pet dish ones. My dog is always splashing water out of the dish onto the kitchen floor, well not anymore! The Original™ Dish Drying Mat is amazing and comes in different varieties, different sizes, and even different colors. They are a kitchen must have!! I have already gotten a few to give as Christmas presents. It was something I did not think I wanted but now know I cannot live without!

Check out their website!
http://www.the-original-co.com/default.html


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home