Monday, November 26, 2012

Great Ideals, Great coffee!!!!



I received three sample boxes of Green Mountain Fair Trade Coffee each containing four k-cups (Vermont Country Blend, Colombian Fair Trade Select, Sumatran Reserve, and Wild Mountain Blueberry) from bzzagent.com to test.  They included a bold coffee, a lighter coffee, and a flavored coffee to try and reach everyone’s taste. I personally fell in love with the Wild Blueberry Coffee and now cannot live without it. I shared the coffee at my son’s birthday party too and my family loved the Sumatran Reserve for its bold, strong taste.  I normally drink Dunkin Donuts French vanilla or Blueberry coffee. I love that I now can drink blue berry coffee from Green Mountain that is also helping to make a difference in the coffee industry. I can honestly say that before this campaign I did not really know what fair trade meant.  I have learned how fair trade helps coffee farmers to get a fair price for their coffee beans so they don’t have to cut corners and sacrifice quality. Fair trade improves working conditions, helps to protect the environment, and supports community development.   I had never thought about how the coffee industry impacted anything and now I am proud to buy certified fair trade coffee and help support coffee farmers and their communities.  I love having people try my blueberry coffee now because if they like it I can tell them all about fair trade and why buying that coffee helps make a difference!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home