Monday, December 3, 2012

If your skin needs a drink this winter check out Burt's Bees new Intense Hydration Line!



I was given the opportunity to test four products from the Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration line by Bzzagent. I was so excited to try this line of products because I have really dry and itchy skin in the colder months and winter was approaching. The first product I tested was the Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser. My Fiancé and I decided to try it together since he also gets very dry skin in the winter. It was a little different using a cleanser that did not foam up but it felt nice on my skin. It left my skin feeling a little tingly. I think I must have got it a little too close to my eyes the first time but I learned my lesson. I loved the way my skin felt after it was washed. The cream cleanser left my skin soft and hydrated no tight dryness.
The second product I tried was the Intense Hydration Day Lotion. It was a great lotion light and not greasy; it left my skin feeling soft and ready for the day. The only thing I did not like was that it had no sun protection. I prefer to wear a lotion with and SPF so that I can protect myself from the sun every day.
The next product I tried was the Intense Hydration Night Cream. I had never used a night cream before I was always afraid of getting pimples in my sleep. The first time I applied the night cream I wiped it felt greasy so I washed it off. A few days later I tried it again. It felt greasy at first but quickly was absorbed into my thirsty skin with no greasy feeling. When I woke up in the morning my skin felt great and so soft.
The last product I tried was the Intense Hydration Mask. I love masks and this was not like any I had tried before. It was more like a thick lotion you put on your skin and leave there for a while. I was not fond of wiping it off and then rubbing the rest into my skin. I found that I like it better when I wash it off with the cream cleanser. It leaves my face extremely soft and hydrated but I only use it about once a week.
Overall, I love the Intense Hydration Line from Burt’s Bees. It is helping me to combat that awful dry winter skin I always get. I will continue to use the Cream cleanser and night cream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home