Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Covergirl's Blast Flipstick Lip Color Two Colors Lots of Possibilities!!!

Bzzagent chose me to try out Covergirl's Blast Flipstick Lip Color! I was excited to receive it in the mail. I received 3 different ones each having two different colors that can be worn alone ( one was shimmery and one was a matte) or combined for an awesome new effect. So really each one had at lead three possibilities!! I received vixen, stunner, and minx. When I first looked at them I was not sure if I would be able to use them some did not really seem my color. Since there are so many ways to wear each one I found a way to use all three! I did however end up giving the stunner one to my friend because it looked so much better on her lol! I don't wear lipstick often but at least I can look amazing now when I do! I love the variety of shades they offer. They are also not a bad price when you are getting so many different possibilities (they retail for $8.49). The only thing I did not really like was how dry my lips felt after it was applied but this was easily remedied with an overcoat of clear lipgloss.



Here are all of the shades available:

    Whisper: Taupe and pearl pink shades
    Pucker: Light berry and lilac shades
    Glimmer: Dark berry and soft pink shades
    Flashy: Dark berry and lilac shades
    Vixen: Burgundy and pearl pink shades
    Perky: Bright pink and light pink shades
    Tease: Red and gold shades
    Cheeky: Bright pink and peach shades
    Stunner: Bright pink and gold shades
    Snap: Taupe and sand shades
    Smooch: Copper and sand shades
    Minx: Deep brown and gold shades
    Intense: Deep berry and taupe shades

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home