Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Meatless choices from MorningStar Farms

Growing up, my mom was a vegetarian so I never really ate a lot of meat. I eat meat now but red meat is not a favorite of mine. Bzz Agent chose me to try a Morningstar Farms Products as part of a newBzz campaign. I was so excited to get the opportunity. The Bzz kit was great when it arrived not did it have the free coupon but it had some dollar off coupons to share. There were so many choices to pick from when I got to the grocery store. I decided to get the veggie burgers and the MorningStar Farms Grillers Recipe Crumbles. I was going to try the burgers and use the crumbles for a family dinner. The crumbles were a meatless ground beef type product. 
I tasted tasted the burgers the day for lunch. I absolutely loved them. It had a great taste and with a tomato slice and some ketchup made a tasty lunch. I have actually started buying them every time I grocery shop. 
A few days later I made the family tacos using the recipe crumbles. My kids get so excited for tacos. Everyone sat down and dug in. My son was the first to comment. He thought it tasted weird and my fiancé knew right away it wasn't beef. My daughter did not mind and ate them. I thought it tasted fine. Everyone ate but my son who is usually a big eater only ate a little. So meatless may not be for my family but I love it! I have tried so many different types of veggie burgers because of this Bzz campaign. They are good for me and taste great!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home